In User Experience (UX) Design, experts are studying human behavior from past many years so you need to master these UX, Usability and Interaction Design principles to create better, more user-driven, experience-driven products.
In this study group, we will go through a 5-hour online course that introduces UX Design for beginners. No prior experience necessary. Just a computer, notepad, pen, and motivation to learn.
What Will I Learn?
1. Develop Skills needed to be a great UX Designer
2. Start your career in UX
3. Upgrade your current job position with UX Concepts
4. Apply Mental Models and Mapping to your products
5. Know Affordances and Signifiers and how to apply them to any product
6. How we Perceive things and how our Memory works
7. CASE STUDY ASSIGNMENTS : Find and Solve UX problems in 8.Mobile and Web Apps
9. Make any Website’s or Apps Usability better
10. Learn about all common UX mistakes designers and developers make
11. Apply the knowledge of UX to user interfaces or Apps you are coding
12. Improve any Product’s User Experience
13. What role Developers play in UX?
14. Apply UX and Usability Principles to Improve UX of any Digital Product
Who is the target audience?
4. SEO Experts
5. UI Designers
7. Design Directors
8. Web Designers
9. Mobile App Developes
10. Startup CEO
11. Anyone who wants to learn User Experience